Re: : [IP] D-Tron

The buttons are the one feature of the D-Tron that are turning me off at
this point.  I like the raised buttons on the H-Tron and can't believe that
Disetronic did away with them on their newest pump while Animas used both
types of buttons, the raised bolus button and soft menu buttons and they
tell me either way can set the bolus.  So, I'm getting an H-Tron, have a
chance to try a D-Tron, but if I don't like the buttons, I won't be choosing