[IP] At last meter

In a message dated 03/12/2000 8:35:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone tried the At-last blood testing device?  I don't particularly
 like it but I am wondering what others think. >>

Everyone in our family (well except our terrified 9 year old) has used it.
We liked the meter fine.  Doesn't hurt, but the thing I didn't like was it
didn't store the time and date with the reading.  I am one who forgets to
record things and so this part is tough.  But the meter itself is great!

Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99)