Hi Everyone,

We have a few guest chats coming up. Dr. Joe will do a guest chat for
parents and their questions Wednesday, March 15, at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT)
in the Anytime room. Parents, please come and talk to Dr. Joe about your

Barbara Bradley will do a guest chat about the new Animas pump in the
Anytime Room at 9 p.m., Tuesday, March 21, 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT), Come
and bring your questions about the new Animas pump!

Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open
any time, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted)
will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EST (2:30 p.m. GMT).
However, this Tuesday morning (3/14) is a bit iffy. I have a doctor's appt.
(he's now only seeing patients Tuesday mornings) and I'm not sure if
Carolyn can fill in. We'lll let you know.

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) should be there for his Tuesday night
chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT). If not, his faithful sidekick, George
Lovelace, will step in!

Carolyn will host the Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk!

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)

Jenny Nash