Re: [IP] exercise-glucose dump??

I am REALLY interested in this one, so if you send personal answers vcould
you forward to me also?
Paddy is still not on pump, but I am discovering some previously hidden
things like
exercise makes the insulin more effective.  Now, I always READ it did, but
never saw it.  No more NPH, LOTS of skeletons coming out of the closets!  He
exercises even 20 minutes, and BOOM, I have to feed him 2-3 times during pm
Charisma :).org>