RE: [IP] Family Camps on the East Coast?

Beth,
A good place to start is the Children with diabetes site.

www.childrenwithdiabetes.org/

click on the camps link on the left column and then select NC.
It lists 3 camps in NC.  One is a day camp.  Not sure exactly where you are
in NC so it may be a stretch.

There are phone numbers given so you can call for more information.  Many
camps have family camps that they don't advertise about.  You just have to
ask.  I know the camp I went to invited the campers who had been to the
other sessions and had them pass the session by word of mouth since they
were so popular.

Good Luck!
Sherry