[IP] Family Camps on the East Coast?

I really enjoy reading all of the messages about the fun people have had at camp.  And I would love to attend the Family Camp run by Bearskin Meadows, but I live in NC so that is pretty much out of the question.  I have been trying to find a camp on the East Coast that offers a family camp weekend or week-long session.

My son is only 4, so he is too young to go on his own.  But I do think he would benefit from seeing other kids with diabetes in action (not just at a 30 minute support group meeting).

Does anyone have any information about Family Camps on the East Coast, especially in the Mid-Atlantic or Southeast states?

Beth Mullen
Mom to 4 year old Mark, dx at 2 months old, pumping since Dec. 1999.