[IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #4

Got a question regarding the digest....

Everyday I see in my mailbox the insulin pumpers-digest, which is what I
want.  Now,  where is it that everyone is posting and responding?  And do I
respond to the digest itself or do I read them somewhere else before you put
them into the digest?  I'm soooo confused!!!!  I thought I understood this
when I first started receiving the digest, but now everyday I get more
confused.  So the next question is...DO you get so many responses before
posting them to the digest?

Many thanks for your help.  Sorry I am new to the computer world, which only
makes for more frustration.

Lord Bless you, Tracy
Wife to Doug
Mom to two girls
Amy 12
Natalie 2- --Pumping as of 2/18/2000
May today be the day they find a cure for Diabetes
Jer. 29: 11