[IP] gusher

In a message dated 03/10/2000 11:49:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Well, when I
 wiped the oozing blood off, it was like I had turned on a fire hose!!   >>

You did grow me out!  And I was sitting here eating pretzels!  Yuck!  Funny I
should ask about gushers, cuz the other day after Allie pricked her finger
when you went to get blood, it squirted across the room!  We just laughed.
Needless to say it stopped quickly, not bleeding, but squirting across the
room.  This had never happened to us before as a matter of fact it is often
difficult to get blood!

Thanks for the info (even though it was gross!)

Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99)