Re: [IP] exercise-glucose dump??

   Can't answer your exercise question, but I was just sitting here thinking
how NICE it is that you're asking about why you went "all the way up to 174",
compared to your posts in past months when you were battling bgs in the
300s!!! It's great to read all the success stories from neophyte pumpers, but
I think it's equally important for everyone to acknowledge the valuable
contributions from a teenaged pumper like Amy whose "learning curve" was
sooooo steep before she saw the success that (fortunately) most pumpers
achieve early on!

Regards, Renee (celebrating 4 yrs of Pump-Mommying Melissa this Wednesday!)