Re: [IP] About Camp

In a message dated 3/12/00 11:59:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Okay, I just talked to my mother and she said I had a few mistakes about
 my camp information.  I confused a Johns Hopkins experience with UVA.
 Senator Harry Byrd got the state to give money for the laser study at
 Hopkins...NOT the diabetic camps.
 Dr. Paulson was a pediatrician at the University of Virginia and she
 started the first diabetic camp called Holiday Trails in Virginia.  I
 was a camper at the first camp.  I am not sure where I got Olympic
 Trails.. >>
Hi Virginia: I am like you with dementia. I was one of the youngest campers
at camp Joslin in Mass in 1950. They just had a 50 year bash in 98 or 99. At
that time in my life I had no use for a camp away from home, but the mention
of it now brings a smile to my face. (frogs+fish+games and sports) Roger C