[IP] Adjusting to pump question

Hi, all,

We are hoping to start the pump on our 6-year-old this summer. I have noticed
some people comment that they feel "funny" initially until they get used to
their BS being in control. I'm curious how parents handled this with young
ones. Has anyone's child complained during the first week or two of pumping
that they feel badly even though their BS was in good control? If so, how did
you address that with your child so that he or she wasn't discouraged about
the pump?

Thanks, Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 6 (and hopefully pumping