[IP] re: gaining weight

When I went to training prior to going on the pump - back when the CDE and
PA were describing what to expect, letting me try the different pumps for a
week with saline, etc - the CDE told me that most pumpers can expect to gain
about 10 pounds when they go on the pump and get few spills in their urine.
AND because they  might over enjoy the freedom to be able to eat "real"
foods and snack, etc.

She then told me I might be able to reduce this because, hopefully, I would
not be drinking so much coke trying to get my sugars above 40.

I did gain 8 pounds, but am now going back down as the "eat and bolus"
novelty is wearing down.

As always YMMV