[IP] Re:I know a camp that has horse...

Jessica goes to Camp Sweeney and they too have horses.  Jessica's favorite
is Big Red :) as other Sweeney alumni here might know the name.  They too
eat just about everything, a carbo is a carbo.  One night the camp went out
to the local McDonalds and got everyone in the camp a Happy Meal (or big
meal for the older kids).  Can you imagine being behind the car in the Drive
thru that is ordering 175 Happy Meals???  LOL  This will be Jessica's 3rd
year at camp, she started at 6.  It will be my sons 2nd year going on the
non-diabetic siblings program.  They are so excited they are ready to pack
now!  And I get 3 weeks of total peace and quiet, and the chance to go
though their rooms with a giant garbage bag or 2 :)

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.7 years & Jarred, 9

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com