Re: [IP] changing correction ratios

I wondered about this also with geneva.  she has carb ratio in a.m. of
1:25...then by midday and evening it is up to 1:30 or 1:35 (depending on

and..to put a different twist on things,  her basals actually are lower from
10 am until 1 pm...but her carb ratio as mentioned, is higher.

don't have a clue.