[IP] changing correction ratios

This has been in mind for the past week, b/c I'm never
sure when I do a correction in the morning if I should
purposely do more than my equation relates to.
 I do  1 unit for every 35 over 160 (and smaller
amounts too if I feel it necessary) but in the am, my
carb ratio is 1:10 compared to 1:15 the rest of the
day. I'm just curious, but in theory if carbs do so
much more to me in the am, than it only makes sense
that I should do more insulin for highs in the am too
than later in the day, right? How do you find that
ratio without totally playing aruond? Usually I just
round it up or add .5 and that usually works well.
Do You Yahoo!?