Re: [IP] Re: gaining weight

> i'd seriously like some input here.  i've gained 12 pounds in two weeks on
> the pump, following an 1800 calorie diet

wow...in two weeks, on 1800???  ...doesn't seem quite right.

I would check with MD...the only thing that I can speak of as far as gaining
weight like that is underactive thyroid.
we have been discussing this on IP alot lately.
one tends to gain weight in the face.  puffiness.

are you really tired?  losing hair?  itchy/flaky skin?  sore muscles?

if so...thyroid may be the issue.  diabetes and thyroid problems are common.

otherwise I would want to talk with physician.