[IP] sil insertion success!

well, thanks to liz i have successfully inserted a sil! woohoo! no pain! i
am so excited and it is so much better than the soft set. i was always
having pain with the soft set, but just dismissed it as normal, and this
doesn't hurt at all! (of course it's only been 2 hours, but...) i am hoping
i can call my pharmacy and be able to exchange my 6 boxes of soft sets...
(i'll keep one for "just in case"). do most places allow for exchanges?

pumping almost 3 months
- What matters most is how you see yourself -