[IP] Problems with the cannula coming out

Hi all, I was wondering if you could help me. I just switched to the Sils
from the Sofsets, I love the sils!  They hurt less and I have irritation
from the tape.  I am having a problem, though, with the cannula coming
partially out of the site and bending.  I don't have anything on top of the
paper tape, I don't think I can have anything there because of the plastic
part the needle "clicks" into.  I hope you know what I'm talking about, I
can't think of a better way to say it!  Part of the cannula was just coming
out of the site, bent, and I just pushed it back in.  I'm hoping that it
will "unbend" but I'm not sure.  Any suggestions on what to do?  Thanks!