[IP] D-Tron

I currently have Disetronic's H-Tron Plus, and have
been considering an upgrade. I wear the pump in a baby
sock underneath my clothing, and bolus by pushing the
blue buttons. Removing the pump isn't necessary
because the buttons' tactile/audio features. The new
D-Tron looks like its bolus buttons are similar to
Minimed's. How does activating a bolus through
clothing work with the Minimed? It it simple or better
to remove the pump?

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:07:51 -0700
>From: Brian Carter <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] D-Tron

>There is now a picture and more info on the D-tron

>I don't like that they took away the blue buttons but

>they finaly did make <snip>
Do You Yahoo!?