: Re: [IP] set issues

My CDE had me use IV Prep.  It cleaned the site and made me sticky so the
set stuck better.  I used a Tender, which I plan to use when I begin my
pump.  Now, I'm a real beginner here, only did a saline trial, but for 2
days that Tender stayed secure, even through the hot showers I love so much
in the wintertime.  Not sure how well it will do in the summer, but my CDE
also advises anti-perspirant as well.   Just some suggestions,  as always,
YMMV.  :)

Type 1 for 37 years, pump arrives on Thursday.