Re: : [IP] Good going RoseLea

Thanks much, but my insurance saga isn't over yet, I'm afraid.  Seems that I
have to buy a pump before they'll decide if they'll pay for it or not.  So,
Disetronic is sending me the pump and I'm going to wait to make sure the
insurance will pay for it before I begin using it.  If my insurance says no,
Disetronic will take it back with no problems.  I just hope I don't have to
send it back.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed real tightly!

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, pump arriving on Thursday...