Re: [IP] So long Re: Digest #1000 = $ donation to IP from each of us, yes?

Please don't feel that you need to contribute to use and/or be an active
participant of this service. There is absolutely no obligation to donate
money to this list, ever!! Any messages from members about donating are
only aimed at those that can afford it and/or need another tax deduction
for next year.

No one keeps track of who donates or not. No one cares if you are a donator
or not. This list is a totally free service for everyone who needs it and
comes without any strings or obligations. There is absolutely no reason to
feel guilty if you cannot donate.

Sam