Re: [IP] So long Re: Digest #1000 = $ donation to IP from each of us, yes?

I am saying so long..I have been part of the Ip-ADMIN group and I thought
my service would be enough but there seems to be more pressure to give
money coming from the IP list...I am sorry but I don't have money to give.
I wish I did. And I thought my service of time would be instead of money
but right now I have no extra dollars. I have too many health issues that
are draining our resources and I have to take care of those needs. I know
there are costs in running lists but I also know there are free lists out
there also.
I wish you all the best and I hope your pumping goes good for you.
So long!