[IP] New Pumper

My daughter Miranda, who is 14 started pumping last Monday and so far so
good.  Blood sugars have been great except for the occasional low and a
high after pizza.  We still have to play with the bolus for that.  My only
concerns have been regarding the insertion site.  She tends to have
sensitive skin and there was a bit of a red bump when we removed the
infusion set the first time.  The second time there was a small hole and a
little bleeding.  She's not complaining, but she's not always finding the
site to be totally painless.  If anyone has experienced this and can offer
any help, please e-mail me privately since I don't always have time to go
the pumpers site.