Re: [IP] Re: Digest #1000 = $ donation to IP from each of us, yes?

On 12 Mar 00, at 7:55, mark w saddler wrote:

Folks, I'm going to get up on my donation soapbox for just a
moment... let's all move the decimal over a few numbers (one or
two spaces) and give Michael more than our applause for his
tremendous, life-changing work! (Monitors, can you throw the
donation link in here to make it easy for us all to donate?)

<<Sure, but we're just Administrators.  The link also comes at the
bottom of every message.>>

THANKS, MICHAEL AND ALL! God Bless, Debbie, Mom of Katie,
9, dx'd 9/97 MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest kid in
Alaska...so far!)