Re: [IP] About Camp

Okay, I just talked to my mother and she said I had a few mistakes about
my camp information.  I confused a Johns Hopkins experience with UVA.
Senator Harry Byrd got the state to give money for the laser study at
Hopkins...NOT the diabetic camps.

Dr. Paulson was a pediatrician at the University of Virginia and she
started the first diabetic camp called Holiday Trails in Virginia.  I
was a camper at the first camp.  I am not sure where I got Olympic

My counselor's name was Judy, a nurse, I remember her as Nancy.
Blueberry was Blueberry, MD.
Not all counselors were MDs or nurses.

Dementia setting in...