[IP] Re: Digest #1000 = $ donation to IP from each of us, yes?

Folks, I'm going to get up on my donation soapbox for just a moment...
let's all move the decimal over a few numbers (one or two spaces) and
give Michael more than our applause for his tremendous, life-changing
(Monitors, can you throw the donation link in here to make it easy for us
all to donate?)  THANKS, MICHAEL AND ALL!
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest kid in Alaska...so far!)