[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #1

In a message dated 03/11/2000 7:34:36 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 13:43:41 -0500
 From: "Gina & Jose" <email @ redacted>
 Subject: [IP] traveling
 I am traveling to Brazil in April 20th and the difference of
 time is two (2) hours - I'd appreciate to recieve feedback
 from all folks that already traveled wearing a pump.
If you're changing you're eating times, then change the time of day screen to
local time(wherever that will be) and proceed with your life as usual.
However, don't forget to change it BACK when you change it all back.  Have
fun if you're going for plelasure.  :^)