[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #1

In a message dated 03/11/2000 7:34:36 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 13:37:25 EST
 From: email @ redacted
 Subject: [IP] ER Room story. Kinda long
 Hi everybody,
 Just wanted to tell you about what happened to me yesterday.  I teach in an
 old school where every possible space is used for something.  Since the gym
 is also the lunch room the kitchen is right through a door off the gym.  I
 had gone to the kitchen to get my second cup of coffee and when I was
 the kitchen as I opened the door a basketball and student came at me like
 something from outer space.  Well, you gu >>
great story!  glad aok!