On 03/11/00 17:50:55 you wrote:

>Beverly
>There's a Terry Oullette with an A.M. tv show here in Phoenix........kin??
>Bruce

Bruce,

I don't think so, but anything is possible.  My father was orphaned so we don't know a lot about
that side of the family.  I do know that my great grandfather came from France to Canada, White
River Jct if memory serves me right.  My grandfather left Canada and moved to Rochester, NY.

Beverly