[IP]DSSCV, DYFI, DYF addresses

Thank you Curtis Lomax, for describing ONE of the camp programs
of the Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley in your
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 13:01:03 -0800
Subject: [IP] Family camp is..

I am also a DSSCV member, in addition to the snail & phone
addresses you give, the DSSCV web-site gives those again at
Where, unfortunately, the "Support Groups" page is about
six-months old, and ALL the meeting schedules have changed.
Currently the phone-message info from
408-287-3785 is:
AVID Support Group
(Aid to the Visually Impaired)
third Saturday of each month
11:00-12:30 at the Diabetes Society at 1165 Lincoln Ave
no longer the described on-web "teleconference"

Parent Support Group
third Tuesday of each month
7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.

Pump Support Group
second Wednesday of Odd-numbered months
(that means March 08 was already a few days ago I missed again!)

The two other groups shown on the web-page
were not mentioned in the phone-message:
Young Women's Support Group
South Valley Adult Support Group, St Louise Hosp, MorganHill

Other groups:
DYF here in Northern California is not the
same thing as the DYF Indiana where remember Dr. Wentworth
and the Russian Kids, due (or already gone?) for March trip.
Collection for Russian Kids
is from last summer, giving
Diabetes Youth Foundation of Indiana
c/o Samuel Wentworth, MD
1300 East Main Street
Danville, Indiana 46122
For more information, e-mail email @ redacted
DCW note March 11 2000, I have NOT tried this address recently.
Cites it again as recently as Dec 27, 1999.

Back to Camping in Northern California,
Curtis says there is a DYF web page, I have not found it.
I did find the organization's address & phone for a
web domain-name but no operating email nor www. in it:
Domain Name: DYF.ORG
Diabetic Youth Foundation
1954 Mt. Diablo Blvd. Ste A
Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Administrative Contact:
Brown, Ron   email @ redacted
phone (925) 937-3393
Which should be the correct conversion from areacode 510
shown on the domain-name record
If this DYF actually does have a web-page we
would appreciate knowing it, Mr. Brown, thank you.
Please inform either/both myself and Insulin Pumpers via
email @ redacted
for distribution to members through

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA