Re: [IP] ER Room story. Kinda long

Dear Pumpers

I am a pumper myself since 12/99 dxd almost 13 years ago. I am 20 years old.
I am a pre-med student and I also work full time in the local Emergency Room.
I love to hear your stories- good and bad - about your er experiences
especially with the insulin pump. I like to tell the doctors at the ER.
Somehow I hope that it will  make them more aware of the pump and how to
treat pumpers. And In some how be more knowledgable of the insulin pump.

Thanks - and keep the stories coming