Re: [IP] Air Bubbles

Not sure about the D pump but make sure when you connect the tubing to the
reservoir that it is so tight that you think you wouldn't be able to get it
back off.  Well, maybe not that tight, but I always figure the air is getting
in there because it is not air tight.  I hardly ever have air bubble trouble
and on the few occasions that I have I found it was leaking somewhere.  Also,
don't throw out the idea that the set may be defective.  Good luck.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping