Re: [IP] Bathing Suits/Maui

I agree with Marge.  I too wear the belt and plastic case from MM. Only other
problem is I'm far from young and I do know it makes a difference to most
young people. I can't say that I would have worn the thing when I had a body
and wore two piecers.  I've swum in Hawaii, Snorkeled in the Bahamas and
never had an ounce of trouble pumping and enjoying my stays.  Just don't
spoil a great time by not having extra everything with you at ALL TIMES.
Don't be sorry.  Have a great time and enjoy.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping.