Re: [IP] Set issues

I just wanted to mention that I get "starvation ketones" when I have crazy
sugars and do not eat.  Even when my sugars come down, I still have high or
moderate ketones from not eating.  So maybe that's why the nurse in the
clinic wanted to make sure you were eating.  I'm not sure, just my opinion.

<<. BG came down to 138, I got called to the
clinic b/c she was worried b/c I'db een nauseoius all
day and not eating (Insisting I need to eat no matter
what) and made me eat b/c I'd dropped 200 pts in 3
hrs...I had to get out of that situation by telling a
fib so that I could leave without eating, but all
worked out fine.>>