Re: [IP] Free Educational Conference - Duluth MN

For anyone who has a chance to go to this I would highly encourage it.  Dr.
Abbate was Taylor's endo before he moved to Duluth.  He is very pro pump and
was the Dr who wrote the initial letter to get Taylor on the pump.  If I had
a chance I would definitely go, but since I live in Northwestern North
Dakota and have to work today I guess I can't.  If anyone gets a chance to
speak with Dr. Abbate tell him that Holly and Taylor Nelson from Williston
say hi.