[IP] DYF is bearskin Meadows Camp.

Bear skin meadows is run by DYF (Diabetic Youth Foundation), not JDF.  They
don't get money from JDF.

They are a good bunch.  I recommend the family camp to people, especially to
newly diagnosed families.  Dr. Mary is in charge and she is a pumper.

Go there, if you want to relax let your kids go play and not worry about
them at all.  You can get some education in basic D stuff.  Meet other
families and discuss, I mean, grovel with them.

DYF helped get the Pleasanton school district to make a policy allowing in
class testing.  They will fax it to you , just call.

However, if you have carb counting down, don't need to be relieved of D duty
and are proud of being independent and in control of D, go to the best place
you can.  Maui sounds good.

Curt Lomax