No Subject

Hi, all!
>From previous posts, I've heard of people having thyroid
problems and from my net research I noticed diabetics
are more prone to them.  My question is what are the symptoms
most of you had that have/had a thyroid problem.  I just went
into the doctor with difficulty swallowing and some difficulty taking
a deep breath, as there is this feeling of pressure in my neck.  Does
this sound familiar to anyone?  Please email me at email @ redacted
Thank you!
dx'd 4/9/97, first pumping appointment 3/27 :)