Re: [IP] pumping iron and pumping!

     I usually weight train for one hour & take the pump off. what is very
important here is to test before, in middle & at end of training. It is
different for a 12 yr old then an adult but testing applies to every
diabetic, for any durration. I also suggest you consult your Endo on how much
carbs to take to cover any lows & if high he may not be able to lift while
high. It's great to hear he is weight lifting, as a leaner body is more
beneficial with diabetes & increases blood circulation.