Re: [IP] RE: Air Bubbles

In a message dated 3/10/00 5:36:12 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I fill the cartridge the night before I'm going to change it out and leave
 sitting with the syringe pointing up overnight.  I will usually find a couple
 of good sized bubbles at the top in the morning no matter how good it looked
 the night before. >>
I get my cartridge ready and filled with insulin connect the tubing and
manually prime till it comes out the needle. Then I wrap the tubing around a
nail in the wall.  By the time I'm done with my shower all air bubbles have
floated to the top. Wierd but it works.