Re: [IP] IP: newbie question.. feel high but aren't

In a message dated 03/10/2000 3:13:20 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

When you first start pumping and you are staying in the normal range for the
first time in 23.5 years, your body is just not used to it.  When I first
started I had that sluggish, woozy, sometimes an on-edge feeling too, but it
went away after a couple weeks of staying in a good range.  After your
initial shock of keeping your body in good bg control, you are going to feel
better and better.

It's SO EXCITING, isn't it???

Good luck,

<< also.. even when my sugars are gret.. as they are now.. I feel sort of
like im high.. or kind of sluggish... anyone have any stories or ideas why
this might be?    Thanks in advance... >>