[IP] RE: Air Bubbles

I have had good luck doing the following with my MM508:

I keep a vacuum in the insulin bottle by drawing a little air out with the cartridge
syringe.  The vacuum will help remove gas dissolved in the insulin.

I fill the cartridge the night before I'm going to change it out and leave it
sitting with the syringe pointing up overnight.  I will usually find a couple
of good sized bubbles at the top in the morning no matter how good it looked
the night before.

I've only been pumping a month, but using these techniques I haven't yet had
any bubbles show up in my tubing.

dx 1981 pumping since 2/11/00