From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 5:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] IP: newbie question.. feel high but aren't

Ok.. so as you all know i'm still super psyched about pumping... my sugars
are generally great.. 85 - 136 all day except for about 30 minutes right
after lunch when i bounced up to 190...

Do most folks find they bolus before they eat? same 10 - 15 minutes as with
injections? less? what is typical.. and i know it will vary..

also.. even when my sugars are gret.. as they are now.. I feel sort of like
im high.. or kind of sluggish... anyone have any stories or ideas why this
might be?    Thanks in advance...

Sharon
IDDM 23.5 years
pumping 73  hours