Re: [IP] About Camp

> this is just about the best "pro NON diabetes camp" missive I have
> ever read.
> and ...indeed...geneva has had three wonderful years of bearskin
> meadows
>  D camp) behind her.

Likewise, Lily has gone to a 2 week non-diabetic camp in the Sierras
for the last 3 years and loved it as well. She was not keen on the
local diabetes camp because, as a pumper, the did treat her as
abnormal and she did not want to follow the regimen set up for all
campers MDIr's as well as pumpers -- snack, test, snack, test