Re: [IP] Air Bubbles

>   The
> problem I am dealing with is air bubbles in the
> cartridge that getting into the tubing.
When drawing insulin make sure you don't squirt excess back into the
vial RAPIDLY -- this causes the insulin to foam and hold more
bubbles. Do this manuever SLOWLY. Tap the cartridge sharply with a
ball-point pen or pencil to release the little bubbles from the side
of the cartridge -- then squirt them back into the vial or out the