[IP] Air Bubbles

I have a problem and I wanted to post it so I can get
ideas on how to solve it as quickly as possible.  The
problem I am dealing with is air bubbles in the
cartridge that getting into the tubing.  (In fact, the
air bubbles caused me to run high last night - I went
up above 500 with small ketones.)

I have been trying to solve this problem by 1)making
sure there are no air bubbles in the cartridge before
I place it in my pump; 2)having the cartridge at room
temperature; and 3)wearing the pump in the swivel case
down to try and force the air bubbles from getting to
the adapter and tubing.

Just so you all know, I use a Disetronic pump with the
plastic cartridges.  Do any of you have
ideas/suggestions on things I may be doing wrong or
other things I can do to stop this?

Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Melissa Collins
email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?