[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #996

Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:21:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Andrea Seitz <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Disetronic H-Tron Plus - 03 Alarm

Has anyone's Disetronic H-Tron Plus given a 03 Low
Electronic Battery Alarm and after changing the
battery , the pump continues to repeat the alarm? I
tried cleaning off the end of the battery with an
pencil eraser and wiped it off with a kleenex. Any
suggestions? If you have any, please cc me on your
e-mail because, I take the digest. Thank you.

Andrea Seitz

Disetronic 03-Alarm

I have also experienced this on two occasions, i switched batteries and
continued to get the alarm.  both times i had to use yet another battery.  i
also tried cleaning off the battery without any change.  luckily i had two with
me, but found it very frustrating.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please