[IP] Bathing Suits/Maui

- I wear a two piece or a maillot and where do I put the pump?

- Concerns about the pump in Hawaii

I wear a one piece bathing suit and tuck it inside the bra part it doesn't stick
out and stays in place.  With a two piece, if you're not swimming, would you be
comfortable clipping it to the waist band of your suit?

For swimming, I use the MiniMed waterproof case.  It looks ridiculous with the
belt you have to wear but it serves its purpose.

I recently took a trip to Hawaii and had no problems with the pump.  I went
swimming, sat on the beach, hiked up Diamond Head in the hot sun and it worked