[IP] About Camp

Actually I am glad to hear that you liked Girl Scout camp so much, because I
was feeling a little sorry for the girl going, just because I had such a
rotten experience.  Your GS camp sounds like my diabetic camp and vice versa.
 I am sure that all camps are the same to the extent that there are some good
ones and some that aren't so good, we hear camp horror stories every summer
on the news.  It is definitely worth checking out, because if there is one
thing we can agree on it's that a great camp experience is a great
experience!  I never felt that diabetes education was pushed down my throat,
it was optional, just like back packing, art and crafts, photography,
ceramics, swimming, basketball, shooting, archery, etc., etc.  Bearskin
Meadow was my camp of choice, and I will end by saying the ever famous line,

Type I, 25yrs. Changed my life in Dec. 1999!!!