Re: [IP] Jessica, her puppy and the condo assoc.

While diabetes may be considered a handicap I think the problem may lie
with the fact that the dog isn't a service dog.  I don't recall what state
you live in but if you email me I can explain to you that under  HUD a
service dog is allowed but a service dog has to perform a task for a person
with a disability. A comfort dog isn't the same. You may want to join a
Service dog list to get more info reL your situation.
I have a service dog and there are many things you need to know about as I
have found out.